• info@europestudycentre.com
  • call chat+91 9072575146


Student Visa Requirements in UK

Written by ESC Author on 05 Apr 2022 Posted in Blog

The world-renowned education system, cosmopolitan environment, and limitless chances are three reasons why international students migrate to the United Kingdom. It's a perfect mix for a memorable student experience. If you plan to study in the United Kingdom, you must first determine whether or not you require a student visa.

If you're over 18 and doing a short-term course, you might qualify for a short-term study visa. For most short courses, this is effective for up to six months, and for English language courses, it can be renewed for up to 11 months.

If you're enrolling in a longer program, make sure the institution has a Tier 4 Sponsor License. Until you're between the ages of 4 and 17 and would like to study at an autonomous university in the UK, you can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa or a Tier 4 (General) student visa if you're 16 or above.

What documents are required for a student visa application in the United Kingdom?

International students over the age of 16 who have been admitted into an approved university in the United Kingdom are granted a student visa. You can submit for the EU Settlement Scheme if you are from the EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland. The following documents are usually necessary if you seek a student visa in the United Kingdom:

  •          A passport that is still valid
  •          A UK institution's Acknowledgement of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
  •          Proof of a steady source of income that will allow you to stay for the duration of your stay.
  •          Secure English Language Test provides verification of English language ability (SELT).
  •          Proof that you really can speak, read, write, and understand English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (other countries, such as the United States and Canada, do not require this document).
  •          For international candidates under the age of 18, documentation of parental or legal guardian permission and proof of relationship is required.
  •          TB test results proof
  •          If necessary, a valid ATAS certificate.

Join our network today, and keep it up!